Rules & Regulations of 2019 Danzhou Marathon
Chinese Athletic Association;
Department of Tourism, Culture, Radio, Film and Sports of Hainan Province;
Danzhou Municipal People’s Government
Administration of Tourism, Culture, Radio, Film and Sports of Danzhou;
Baishi Sports (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
3, Race date and place
Race date: December 22th,2019 (Sunday) 7:30AM
Place: Hainan Danzhou
1) Male and female marathon(42.195Km)
2) Male and female half marathon(21.0975Km)
3) Mini marathon（5 Km）
5, RACE COURSE
North of Danzhou Cultural Square(Start) →go Westwards on Guosheng Rd→turn left get into culture north Rd, go southwards→turn right get into Zhongxing Street, go westwards→ U turn: the junction of Zhongxing Street and Yunyue Rd is about 3.75 kilometers southwest→go northeast on Zhongxing Street→turn left get into Beibuwan street, go northwest→turn left go into Baodao Rd, go southwest→U turn: the junction of Baodao Road and Songtao Road→ go northeast on Baodao Rd→turn right get into Yingbin street, go southeast→turn right get into Zhongxing street, go westwards→turn right get into Lanyang north Rd, go northwards→turn left get into Guosheng Rd, go westwards→North of Danzhou Cultural Square(Finish)
2) half marathon
North of Danzhou Cultural Square(Start) →go Westwards on Guosheng Rd→turn left get into culture north Rd, go southwards→turn right get into Zhongxing Street, go westwards→ U turn: the junction of Zhongxing Street and Yunyue Rd is about 3.75 kilometers southwest→go northeast on zhongxing Street→turn left get into Lanyang north Rd, go northwards→turn left get into Guosheng Rd, to westwards→North of Danzhou Cultural Square(Finish)
North of Danzhou Cultural Square(Start) →go Westwards on Guosheng Rd→turn left get into culture north Rd, go southwards→turn left get into Zhongxing Street, go easttwards→turn left get into Lanyang north Rd, go northwards→turn left get into Huasheng Rd, to westwards→South of Danzhou Cultural Square(Finish)
1) Race shall comply with the latest CAA consented Rules and Regulations of IAAF.
2) Participants shall register in the specific zone a given time. Elite athletes shall arrive at the designated roll-call area 40 minutes prior to the race start with original personal IDs or Passports.
3) Starting order: Athletes shall start running in different zones. marathon elite athletes will be at the head of the queue, followed by marathon ordinary athletes, half marathon elite athletes, half marathon athletes, and mini marathon. As the condition of the racetrack is not favorable for the racing wheelchair competition, racing wheelchair athletes are not allowed to attend the competition.
4) Race start: starting the race simultaneously by a single gunshot
5) Timing Method
(1)Chip timing is adopted in the competition. Chips will be activated at the point the participants cross the start line. The timing is not valid unless participants wear disposable chip provided by the organizing committee.
(2) Timing carpets are placed at the start line, every 5KM point, half point (21.0975KM), turning points and the finish line. Participants shall run through every timing carpet during the race. Those who finish within the cutoff time but without complete record from all timing points will not be qualified for final ranking..
(3) Timing chips and number bibs will be released simultaneously at the competition articles collecting site, without charging any deposit.
6) ,Cut-off time and point
In order to ensure the safety of athletes and traffic order of the city, closing time is set up for each section of the competition route. After the closing time of each point, competition sensing carpets will stop working. Traffic control will be dissolved and road traffic will return to normal. Athletes who have not finished relevant distance shall stop racing immediately and leave the racetrack. They shall wait for a bus designated by the organizing committee to depart for the ending point, also choose other ways to pick up clothes at the ending point or leave on your own. Athletes who fail to complete the competition in accordance with the prescribed time will not be able to receive medals
And other materials for the completion of the competition.
1 hours 34 minutes
2 hours 18 minutes
3 hours 02 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 46 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 23 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
In case of special circumstances, the organizing committee has the right to end the race in advance. Athletes shall obey orders of the organizing committee.
The mini-marathon closer for 1 hours, the closing time is 8:30 a.m, Beijing time.
7) The organizing committee provides competition clothes, cloth bags, number bibs, disposable chips and competition guide for all marathon and half marathon athletes. It also provides competition clothes, number bibs for mini-marathon athletes.
8) Baggage storage: The organizing committee will set up clothing storage camps for marathon and half marathon athletes at the designated area at the starting point. Athletes will lodge clothes according to their numbers. After reaching the ending points, they shall collect their clothes with their number bibs at the post-match service zone. Athletes shall not put valuable articles in their bags (such as mobile phones, valid certificates, cash, various sorts of keys, bank cards, laptop computers, and tablet computers.)., in case of damage or loss, the participants themselves shall bear the responsibility. Collecting cloth service shall be end at 15:00on that day. If an athlete fails to collect his clothes after the collecting time, he can collect them within one week after the competition (If the athlete wants them to be sent by mail, relevant cost shall be borne by the athlete.). If clothes are not collected within one week, the organizing committee shall dispose them as unclaimed.
9) Drinking water, beverage and energy supply sites